Customer Service Representative - Spanish Bilingua
Company: Perfect Placement Group, LLC
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Job DescriptionCustomer Service Representative (CSR) Location:
Deerfield Beach, FLShift: 1st ShiftHourly Pay Rate: $18-$20Summary:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for
working with customers face to face and helping with product
selection.To perform this job successfully, the individual must be
able to complete the following essential duties and
- Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions.
- Accurately record and maintain customer contact information and
- Build and maintain company customer relationships.
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls.
- Consistent following up on promises and commitments in a timely
manner with customers.
- Track stock levels to ensure customer orders are handled
- Assist customers in determining order requirements or
- Appropriately identify and escalate customer issues.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales orders for
- Complete sales transactions and processing of payments.
- Schedule trucking and delivery of material to customer, based
on delivery schedule.
- Create shipping order and packing list.
- Troubleshoot customer issues during delivery process.
- Partner with Sales Representative to keep account transactions
and literature up to date.
- Practice Customer focus, collaboration, and communication with
- Retain up to date knowledge of company products
- Perform additional duties as required and or
requested.Additionally the candidate must meet the following
Education and/or Experience requirements:
- High School Education Required. Some college work completed
- Minimum 2 years' customer service experience
- Clear communication with the ability to use positive
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Goal oriented focus
- Intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bilingual Portuguese or Spanish & English requiredThis role has
the following physical demands:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision.Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role.
Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $42,050 and
$52,488 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and
bonuses. Starting pay may be higher based on experience. Benefits:
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT
and ACT test#ZRPowered by JazzHRxngLMpxxtc
Keywords: Perfect Placement Group, LLC, Deerfield Beach , Customer Service Representative - Spanish Bilingua, Sales , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!