Senior Analyst, Corporate Development (M&A) -
Company: AutoNation Headquarters
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Must be at least 18 years old to be considered. Overview: What
you will be doing: The Senior Financial Analyst position supports
the Vice President of Corporate Development and Director of
Corporate Development primarily in the valuation, presentation and
closing of dealership acquisitions and divestitures.
Responsibilities include preparing discounted cash flow models for
valuations, producing management summary presentations, supporting
due diligence & closing processes, and completing other ad hoc
analysis related to acquisitions, divestitures, investments and
capital projects. Responsibilities also include the preparation of
valuation, due diligence and presentation materials needed for
executive and Board of Director approvals. The position would be an
integral role within Corporate Development and would require
periodic travel to perform valuation, due diligence and closing
- Produce detailed financial models and valuation scenarios for
potential transactions, working independently, directly with senior
members of target company.
- Evaluate key data and metrics and propose valuation
- Create presentations and investment conclusions for review by
executive management and Board of Directors.
- Support financial and operational due diligence processes on
potential acquisitions, including working with all functional
areas, operating teams, and external advisors.
- Assist and support transaction closing and integration planning
processes; may independently lead related processes with management
- Prepare post-closing true-ups and scorecards to evaluate
- Support other Corporate Development projects such as new add
points, capital project return analysis and divestiture
- Conduct market, brand and demographic research supporting
acquisition and market planning activities to identify good
potential opportunities for the business.
- May need to travel up to 20% of the time in order to perform
valuation, due diligence and closing activities Skills Required :
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of
study or any equivalent combination of background, skills, and
- Minimum of 3 years relevant professional knowledge that
includes Mergers & Acquisition as well as valuation
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the demonstrable
ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while
ensuring all data is fully interpreted and supportable.
- Proven knowledge and experience in financial analysis,
forecasting and valuation (IRR, ROI)
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of AutoNation's
acquisition and market planning processes.
- Strong analytical skills including interpretation of financial
statements, metrics, and economic data.
- Ability to summarize and present key findings and prepare
reports for management decision making.
- Strong presentation skills to communicate complex key data
metrics to top executive management.
- Highly proficient Microsoft Excel skills including pivot and
lookup tables, graphs, macros, and complex formulas.
- Excellent organization and communication skills (oral and
written) sufficient to connect with executive management, sellers
and relay ideas and proposals professionally.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects.
- Highly motivated, high energy, results driven individual.
- Professional maturity, team player and superior interpersonal
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, work under tight
deadlines and pressure.
- Extensive Microsoft PowerPoint and Word experience Preferred:
- MBA, CPA, or CFA
- Working knowledge of Essbase and HFM
Keywords: AutoNation Headquarters, Deerfield Beach , Senior Analyst, Corporate Development (M&A) -, Professions , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!