Company: Yamaha Motor Corp
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Bennett Marine is a worldwide leader in innovative product
development and manufacturing in the marine industry and has
recently been acquired by Yamaha Marine Systems Company. Please
join us during this exciting new chapter in our history.
For more information please visit our website at
Role Title: Shipping Clerk
The Shipping Clerk will prepare and pack products for shipping as
scheduled by the Shipping Supervisor.
This employee will have experience packing a variety of products of
various sizes/weights. Knowledge of UPS and FEDEX computer shipping
programs are a plus, but we will train the right candidate.
Forklift experience is a plus and training will be conducted in
accordance with Bennett Marine forklift operating procedures. This
employee will also be required to do all tasks deemed necessary by
his/her supervisor for the safe and efficient operation of the
Key Results Areas:
* Adherence to company policy and operational instructions.
* Error proof order packaging and fulfillment.
* Daily department housekeeping.
* Daily department materials replenishment.
* Completion of all daily orders and shipments required to ship on
a particular day.
This person will be expected to interact with other departments in
the completion of their daily assignments.
The selected individual must possess a High School Diploma or
equivalent. Previous experience in a shipping department (i.e.
packing, crating, handling of invoice paperwork, etc.). Reading,
writing and basic math skills are required.
* Must be computer literate and able to enter and retrieve data
from a standard PC.
* Must have normal vision, correctable with prescription
* Must be able to work in sometimes cramped work spaces and reach 6
* Must be able to walk and stand throughout an eight-hour day.
* Must be able to lift to 80 lbs. from a workstation to a pallet on
* Must be able to repetitively use arms, hands, and fingers in the
manipulation of parts. Some operations require the operator to push
and/or pull objects to a machine or/on a cart.
* After training, must be able to differentiate between many
products and parts which may appear similar and located near, one
to the other.
* Must demonstrate good hand/eye coordination.
* Must demonstrate good manual dexterity.
* Must be able to read and perform normal math calculations using a
* Common Sense and attention to detail are standard operating
* Must be able to do data entry to computer terminal, as well as
physical inventory counting. Knowledge of inventory control
processes and procedures is a plus.
* Must be able to concentrate in a busy work environment and be
detail-oriented to maintain a high level of quality, keep accurate
accounts of time and production, keep production on schedule, and
maintain a safe working environment.
* Must be able to work with various personalities while maintaining
cooperative working relationships within the shipping department
and with other departments.
* Must be fluent in English and be able to read and communicate
effectively with other departments as to what you may need to
complete a work order.
The manufacturing plant is not air-conditioned. The environment is
normal for a manufacturing facility.
Keywords: Yamaha Motor Corp, Deerfield Beach , Shipping Clerk, Professions , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!