Company: Torito Brands
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
The Logistics Assistant works in conjunction with the Operations
team in processing sales and completing shipments for various
vendors. This is an entry level position. Essential Duties
- Process all the sales orders and complete the shipments on all
the different vendors. Every sales order needs to follow the
process showed before, depending on the vendor. Re: Amazon Seller,
Amazon Vendor, Chewy Main, Chewy Private Label, Target, Sam's Club,
Costco, Northwest Company, Holyday Feed, Wholesale website,
Wholesale Faire, Gnaw Boxes (subscription).
- Follow individual vendor process for selected vendors.
- Update and monitor information in various programs including
NetSuite, SPS Commerce, and Celigo.
- Verify incoming Purchase Orders (PO's)
- Data validation
- Analyze error messages and respond according to the
- Create and print shipping labels
- Communicate daily with various departments - Receiving,
Shipping, Warehouse, Production, Systems, and Finance
- Manage items and new products following the guidelines.
- Schedule shipping process and make sure all the steps required
- Create Invoices and notify accounting department of orders
- Update and organize labels needed for all the products.
- Work closely with production and warehouse to plan and execute
the pending orders.
- Provides back up support to the Operations Manager for the Food
Safety Program and Back up support during Crisis Management
- Adhere to company policies and practices including following
OSHA, FDA & SQF regulationsQualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required.Education and/or Training
- Associate's Degree or equalivant General Administrative
- Minimum 6 month to 1 years Operations experienceGeneral Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
or Spanish (A Plus)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook,
- Detailed Oriented
- NetSuite Systems Experience (A Plus)
- Experience with Celigo, SPS Commerce and/ or EDI (A Plus)
Keywords: Torito Brands, Deerfield Beach , Logistics Assistant, Professions , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!