Associate Inventory Manager
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: May 8, 2022
The Associate Inventory Manager is responsible for assisting the
Dispensary Manager with 100% accuracy of the store's inventory.
Responsible for overseeing the preparation and processing of
product and patient transfers daily. In charge of making transfer
recommendations for product overages and shortages daily. Maintain
Inventory in compliance with state regulations as well as assist in
the implementation of the company's policies and operating
procedures on inventory controls. This role is responsible for
analyzing and resolving any inventory issues that may arise. The
Inventory Coordinator must complete all work in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* Inventory recording, compliance, and accuracy in all phases of
* Monitor warehouse transactions (shipping and receiving,
* Ensure inventory records are always accurate
* Perform cycle counts daily, weekly, or monthly as needed
* Conduct inspections with the Dispensary Manager
* Follow written audit programs and physical inventory to ensure
the integrity of company records
* Log receipts and documentation to ensure accurate inventory
* Assist in scheduling of inventory and compliance personnel as
* Perform system adjustments as required and conduct and/or
participate in an analysis of the root cause for the adjustments.
Help determine, initiate, and execute subsequent corrective
* Collect, audit, and file required paperwork to ensure state
* Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with DOH and
Keywords: Truelieve, Deerfield Beach , Associate Inventory Manager, Professions , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!