Warehouse Clerk - Deerfield Beach, FL
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Shipping and Receiving Warehouse Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Summary: The shipping and receiving clerk is responsible for
performing a variety of shipping and receiving tasks under general
supervision. The shipping and receiving clerk will verify the order
to match the received materials and prepare the items for proper
shipment. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be
able to complete the following essential duties and
- Read shipping orders to determine quantity and type of
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents, gather and
maintain all data relative to shipping activities.
- Collect all documentation for outboard freight and route to the
proper record keeping unit.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of
merchandise to be shipped.
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and issue
instructions for loading products.
- Operate equipment such as forklift, overhead crane, pallet
jacks and more safely and efficiently.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
- Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative
maintenance of equipment.
- Perform additional duties as required and or requested.
Additionally the candidate must meet the following Education and/or
- High School Education required.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience
- One (1) year of experience operating a Forklift.
- Ability to use a computer or tablet a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions and work under pressure
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. This role has the following
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift, pull and move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision. Compensation: This is a non-exempt, hourly role.
Annual pay for new hires generally ranges between $34,280 and
$47,890 or more, depending on experience, overtime hours worked and
bonuses. Starting pay may be higher based on experience. Benefits:
MSI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Referral, Holiday, and Annual Bonuses
- Annual pay increases
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term and Long Term disability;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans with company matching
- Charitable donation matching programs
- Free, company-sponsored 1-on-1 tutoring for children/dependents
of MSI employees in grades k-12, including free tutoring for SAT
and ACT tests. About MSI: Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading
supplier of flooring, countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping
products in North America. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI
also maintains over 30 state-of-the-art showroom and distribution
centers across the U.S. and Canada. MSI's product line includes an
extensive offering of quartz, porcelain, ceramic, LVT, natural
stone and glass products imported from over 36 countries on six
continents. Over the years, MSI has been the recipient of many
prestigious awards including:
- Top 5 fastest growing companies - OC Business Journal
- Supplier Diversity Award - Home Depot
- #1 Flooring Distributor multiple years in a row - Floor
- Top Workplaces Award winner multiple times - Top
- MSI Founder named the Entrepreneur of the Year - Ernst and
Young MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates
diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We
provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their
best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or
applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race,
ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion,
disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI
provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and
applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please
speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team.
Keywords: MSI, Deerfield Beach , Warehouse Clerk - Deerfield Beach, FL, Professions , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!