Branch Operations Coordinator
Company: New York Community Bancorp, Inc.
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2023
$1,000 Sign-On Award eligible to qualified EXTERNAL candidates
who have been presented with an offer of employment. Active NYCB
employees are not eligible for this payment. Sign-On Award is
payable following the completion of 6 months of employment with
NYCB. Monetary awards of this nature are treated as supplemental
income and taxed accordingly.
Branch Operations Coordinator is primarily responsible for
providing daily operational assistance in accordance with the
guidelines and objectives set forth by the Bank. Deliver excellent
customer service experiences to both prospective and existing
clients while ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- Works closely and provides input to the Assistant Branch
Manager and Branch Manager to fulfill the daily requirements needed
to continually improve branch performance.
- -Authorized to approve within allowable limits: Wire Transfers;
Overdrafts; Items on NSF report and (PNET) supply order. Has
authority in the absence of the Branch Manager for all logs and
monthly self assessment reports.
- Directly responsible for monitoring and facilitating all
monetary transactions in accordance with bank policy. Oversees
Financial Services Associates in the performance of their duties
while providing operational approval and instruction. When
applicable, responsible to ensure branch is in proof.
- Communicates and implements branch policies and procedures.
Provides training and guidance to staff to ensure transactions are
processed accurately and efficiently by using in-depth policy and
procedural knowledge to also handle complex transactions and
issues. Conducts daily and weekly operations, sales and service
meetings and de-briefing sessions in accordance with Bank
operations, sales and service standards.
- Establishes new accounts; interview loan applicants and assist
in the application process. Has full access to confidential reports
via 'Dashboard' in order to print and update various
- Solicits and promotes new business by actively selling Bank
products. Conducts tele-consulting and other sales campaigns while
referring business to other units of the Bank. Positively
encourages the delivery of exceptional customer service, team sales
referrals and campaign participation. Follows-up on selected sales
leads. Ensures product suitability as needed.
- With the assistance of other designated staff members,
functions as primary dual control for platform, night depository
processing, vault opening/closing, ATM proof and
- Oversees branch scheduling and timekeeping process. Open and/or
closing the branch in the absence of the Branch/Assistant Branch
Manager. Cover other branches as necessary. Work weekends and/or
extended hours as required.
- Assists with branch audits and reporting to ensure that the
branch is operating in compliance with Federal and State banking
requirements. Adheres to all Banking procedures and advises the
Security Department of any security breaches.
- Participates in meetings held by Retail Regional Management;
travel to work related seminars.
- Based on established policies and procedures, processes
transactions accurately and efficiently to build customer
confidence and trust.
- Maintains the highest individual level of customer service
standards while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Lobby-leads as needed to manage customer traffic flows, customer
greeting and satisfaction.
- Trains branch personnel and identifies and reports any employee
grievances or conflicts. Create workforce stability by cultivating
an engaged, spirited and performance-oriented team.
- Creates a positive team environment in the branch by modeling
- Represents the company in various civic and community functions
to further enhance its image while developing additional business
- Performs special projects, and additional duties and
responsibilities as required.
- Where applicable and when performing the responsibilities of
the job, employees are accountable to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley
compliance and adhere to internal control policies and
Keywords: New York Community Bancorp, Inc., Deerfield Beach , Branch Operations Coordinator, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...