Front Desk Supervisor
Company: DoubleTree Deerfield Beach, FL
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Full Job Description
Opportunity: Front Desk Supervisor
Supervise front desk operations in accordance with established
guest service, quality and sustainability standards.
Potential Career Path
Assistant Front Office Manager - Front Office Manager -
Essential Job Functions
* Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
* Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough
research of the situation and determining the most effective
* Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing
departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
* Participate in lobby ambassador and other activities related to
interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a
relationship and culture that will result in repeat stays.
* Oversee front office operations in the absence of the Front
Office Manager or Assistant General Manager.
* Perform bookkeeping activities such as balancing accounts and
* Make and confirm reservations.
* Promote Hersha Hospitality and brand-specific marketing
* Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests
to hotel rooms.
* Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates,
coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
* Compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for
* Close out guest accounts at time of check out. In the event of
dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include
authorizing revenue allowances.
* Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
* Ensure hotel entrance, reception and other public areas are
properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
* Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.
* OnQ exprences is helpful
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1 to 3 years of related experience.
Work Environment and Context
* Work schedule varies and may include working on all shifts,
holidays and weekends.
* Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting
up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or
Keywords: DoubleTree Deerfield Beach, FL, Deerfield Beach , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!