Company: Wesco Turf
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position PurposeThe purpose of this position is to be the
liaison between Customers, Repair Technician, and Manufacturer.
Provide administrative support to the Repair Team in the Deerfield
Beach Service Department. Respond to our customers needs, exceeding
their expectations for quality repairs, quick turnaround time, and
meeting committed promise dates.Accountabilities and
- Create repair order and transfer requested parts to be sent to
customer, Mobile service expediter for on-site repair
- Prepare warranty claims for submission to Briggs, Bernhard,
Club Car, Kohler, Salsco, Toro, and/or other appropriate vendors
for processing in a timely manner.
- Monitor all assigned warranty claims from initial creation,
through 30, 60, and 90 day follow up intervals, up to final
submission and closure process.
- Reconcile warranty credits and process repair orders for
- Review customer bill and warranty repair orders for accuracy
prior to submitting.
- Request specific parts as identified by the vendor to be
returned, tagged and held for 120 days. Upon vender request all
failed parts must be returned with all required paperwork and
shipped within 24 hours of request.Additional Accountabilities and
- Close all repair orders in three days or less for
- Consult directly with customers initiating the repair order
process, documenting their concerns with a review of the unit's
history, inclusive of providing a written quote to the
- Complete troubleshooting of customer concerns when feasible and
rely on the Lead Technician when additional knowledge is
- Prepare pickup and delivery paperwork and print to warehouse
with details of model, serial number and special notes needed.
- Consult with the customer to schedule their work through
Service-Max according to the capacity of the department and to the
needs of the customers'.
- Coordinate with all parties to determine the need for pickup
and delivery according to customer needs and schedule.
- Obtain authorization for repairs before repairs are conducted
and document thoroughly on repair order authorization form with
date, time, name and signatures or initials of person giving
authorization for work to be completed.
- Consult with techs on ordering of parts and communicate with
vendors for reporting issues and obtain assistance as needed.
- Process the transfer of parts requested by Team Technicians for
the timely repair of equipment.
- Control inventory of parts not required to complete jobs by
correctly transferring them back to the parts department in a
- Add jobs as needed to repair orders, coordinate with the shop
service advisors, and obtain proper authorization from the customer
- Update repair order as needed per repairs, complete billing of
all charges for customer repairs and release for invoicing upon
completion of repair.
- In order to recoup additional freight cost, add overall cost
for shipped parts when the order type allows. -Qualifications:
- Requires excellent documentation practices.
- Requires strong leadership skills with good administrative
- Must have the ability to read and analyze documents and
- Requires strong mechanical background with good administrative
skills, ability to assess situations and respond in the customers'
- Requires the ability to communicate in a professional and
courteous manner to all customers as well as fellow employees.
- Requires the ability to multi task and handle situations
responding to the needs of Team Members.Education and/or Experience
- Minimum High School Diploma G.E.D. or equivalent
- Training at vocational, technical trade school or training
seminars in the Commercial Turf Industry.
- Minimum of five years experience in a related field
Keywords: Wesco Turf, Deerfield Beach , Service Advisor, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!