MPS Client Care Specialist
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: September 21, 2022
MPS Client Care SpecialistToshiba America Business Solutions, a
leader in digital technology, has an opportunity for an MPS Client
Care Specialist, in Deerfield, FL . Toshiba is an industry leader
in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software
solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and
efficiently.Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for
our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure
documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a
growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to
contribute their professional best.Summary: Provide daily client
care activities resulting in overall client satisfaction. Provide
account support to the MPS Team in a combination of the following:
a review of print assessment data to be used in the analysis and
preparation of client assessments, presentations, business reviews,
implementation support, and resolution of customer
- Review, gather, enter, and audit print assessment data (meter
information, contract review, etc) from clients by phone, via FM
Audit, or on-site.
- Act as the focal point for problem resolution, and client care
ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Access and use data collection tools to report or provide
information (i.e., monthly volume, the price per copy, billing,
- May assist the MPS Team in conducting client assessments of
printer fleets utilizing data collection tools and/or physical data
assessments in order for the Team to develop value propositions for
clients and/or provide client care solutions.
- Ensure all MPS contracted printers are properly tagged,
inspected, and accurately communicated to proper administrative
staff for correct billing and supply replacement and assist efforts
by service staff in retrieving meter readings, as necessary.
- Assist MPS Team in the development, and pricing distribution of
new product introductions.
- Project management assistance on MPS initiatives.
- May review quarterly, supply costs, and report cost changes
that could negatively impact MPS business.
- Provide accurate and timely FM Audit data in preparation for
client Quarterly Reviews.
- Facilitate meetings and projects around the implementation of
- Collaborate with MPS Team for possible upgrade opportunities
and print migration to more cost-effective solutions.
- Create reports, benchmark client satisfaction reviews, and may
provide client training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or more of the
following areas sales support customer support, account support, or
- May have a background in professional solutions, document
management, output management, or document security industries in a
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the printer marketplace
including understanding specifications, pricing, and operational
- Demonstrated ability to work with various software platforms
and comfortable with daily navigation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on multiple
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with changing priorities and effectively resolve client
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word,
- Valid Driver's License-some travel required.
- Must have good communications skills with the ability to
communicate with clients and collaborate in cross-functional
- Must have basic math capabilities.
- Office environment - May be required to lift printers from time
- Ability to travel - May be required to drive or fly to client
- TABS is currently accepting proof of vaccination status on a
voluntary basis during the onboarding process.Toshiba America
Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous
benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Deerfield Beach , MPS Client Care Specialist, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!