Client Services Intake Coordinator
Company: Butterfly Effects
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Job DescriptionClient Services Intake CoordinatorThe Client
Services Coordinator takes the wheel every day and drives our
company forward into success. As the first voice that our families
hear, your role is to provide excellent customer service and
clearly outline our services and lead the process from initial
phone call to scheduling of services while delivering the highest
possible excellence in customer service standards.Our families
deserve the best, and that's why we hire the best. Your role is
fast paced, requires strong multi-tasking skills and a bright,
energetic presence. Previous healthcare experience in performing
verification of benefits and/or authorization for services is a
plus. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a big plus. Primary
- Answer and respond to all inquiries received via telephone,
email, and website leads.
- Engage with internal and external resources to ensure
development of referral sources and client acquisition.
- Provide information about Butterfly Effects and our services to
families and professionals.
- Verify insurance coverage, upload verification of benefits
(VOB), start of care documents, and referral information into
Salesforce and our Medical Records System.
- Actively engage clients in a highly responsive and
client-focused manner to move clients forward with services.
- Schedule clients with the clinical staff to get families
started with ABA therapy.
- Evaluate and modify processes as a member of a collaborative
Client Services Team.
- Work collaboratively to drive process improvement related to
client communication, referral source development, and new client
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- A positive, professional phone manner.
- Active and compassionate listener.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service, intake, or referral
- Attention to detail with an ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite; CRM and EMR
- An excellent work ethic with ability to work with minimal
- Experience in healthcare field strongly preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.COMPANY OVERVIEW:Butterfly
Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home
and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model
is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA), Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based
Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy
is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the
natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for
each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family.
The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate
care with other treatment professionals, work with community
resources, supervise the behavior technician (BT) implementing the
treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship
with any other professionals working with the child and family. For
more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit
www.butterflyeffects.com.Butterfly Effects offers a competitive
compensation and benefits package, including major medical, vision,
dental, supplemental insurance programs, and a 401K. Relocation
expense assistance is available for qualified applicants. Butterfly
Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to
provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard
to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability,
gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis
prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an
inclusive employment and service policy.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Butterfly Effects, Deerfield Beach , Client Services Intake Coordinator, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!