Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate effectively and professionally with homeowners,
installation crew and Installation/Service Manager
- Diagnose and repair problems, service, test and troubleshoot
- Promptly identify and report major issues to
- Responsible for meeting homeowner needs by ensuring all repair
work is complete to homeowner and company satisfaction
- Complete repairs and cosmetic work, including stucco, trim,
- Must be comfortable ascending and descending ladders of varying
heights to perform services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Minimum 5 years of experience servicing and repairing impact
windows and doors.
- General contracting and carpentry skills
- Must have a clean driving record, and hold a valid driver’s
- Must be able to read NOA’s and diagrams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Must have working knowledge or reglazing needed for
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Familiarity and comfort using ladders of various heights.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Prior construction experience
- Window installation experience
- Customer facing service experience
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and
Very heavy work. Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently,
and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move
Please send your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Keywords: LeafFilter, Deerfield Beach , Service Technician, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!