Direct Investments Senior Analyst
Company: JM Family
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
JM Family Enterprises,
Inc. is one of the largest, most innovative
and diversified companies in the automotive industry. JM Family has
been on Fortune Magazine's Best Companies to Work For for 23
consecutive years. What started with Jim Moran's passion for
selling cars continues today with the dedication and hard work of
every JM Family associate. Our principal businesses focus on
vehicle distribution and processing, finance and insurance, retail
vehicle sales, and dealer technology services. At JM Family, our
mission is to be the premier provider of quality products and
services. We accomplish this mission by adhering to our core
values, the three C’s, the I and the A: Consideration, Cooperation,
Communication, Innovation, and Accountability.
About JM Family Investments
Department: The mission of the Investments Department is
to responsibly manage JM Family's investable assets through
adherence to a rigorous process, building strong relationships, and
promoting an intellectually stimulating collegial environment to
ensure long-term value creation for all JM Family Stakeholders.
General Duties: Under the
guidance of the Director of Investments, the candidate will be an
integral part of the nine-member Investments Team. He/she will
assist in the following tasks:
- Assist with investment monitoring activities for existing
non-control direct investments by attending review meetings and
preparing notes. Create and maintain deal tear sheets for all
- Provide support for monitoring direct investment performance
with established metrics (e.g., benchmarks, expected risks and
returns, strategies, etc.) to ensure investments perform as
expected, enable timely corrective action, and minimize negative
- Preparing investment portfolio performance reports, including
analytics, exposure, performance and attribution, and other
miscellaneous reports as requested.
- Assist with review and analysis of portfolio performance
reports for specific direct investments to highlight areas of over-
and under-performance and to identify areas requiring in-depth
- Assist with investment due diligence on non-control
opportunities across private equity, private credit, infrastructure
and real estate
- Perform research and analysis on investment strategies upon
request or as assigned.
- Work with other members of the investment department to provide
input with respect to Direct Investments.
- Assist in the reconciliation of Direct Investment transactions,
valuations and investment returns with investment managers,
custodian bank, and portfolio management systems, resolves all
- Assist and coordinate with the preparation of content for
Direct Investment Committee meeting materials.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of related investment management / analytical
- CFA / CAIA designation preferred.
Keywords: JM Family, Deerfield Beach , Direct Investments Senior Analyst, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!