At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love.
Our installers are responsible for taking care of our customers and
providing exceptional quality work. You will be working on a
high-performance team serving customers in our local area. This
position will focus on interior and exterior window replacement
installation and other related installation services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation –Responsible for properly installing our various
home solutions products in the customer’s home
- Inventory – Maintain accurate inventory and equipment for
- Post Install Review – Complete walkaround with customer
- Service – Occasional post installation service appointments to
address product installation issues
- Focus during every appointment on the needs of that
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ensure accuracy of all paperwork
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience and Minimum Qualifications
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of hand and power tools
- Attention to detail and ability to proactively address finish
and quality issues
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Installers should be energetic and be able to work effectively
- Maintain professional representation of the company at all
times including in transit in company vehicle
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Experience in general carpentry, plumbing, and/or electrical
- Experience with window & door installation or remodeling
experience is preferred
- Travel within designated territory.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need.
- Field Office/Manufacturing/Construction Environment
- Performs work outside in varying temperatures and
- Heavy work. Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
LeafFilter Company Overview
Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter Gutter Protection
has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of
an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of
everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to
ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and
to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? LeafFilter is dominating the
gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard
and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We
have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us,
we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our
success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the
nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since
2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to
North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in
the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales,
installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with
the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing
organization, please visit .
Leaf Home Safety Solutions Company Overview
Why Work at Leaf Home Safety Solutions? Behind
every great brand is an incredible team of thinkers with a hunger
for success. At Leaf Home Safety Solutions (a Leaf Home Solutions
Company), a talented and inspired team fuels our brand behind the
scenes. Leaf Home Safety Solutions has cultivated a passionate and
inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture.
People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a
team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the
homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all.
Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits,
and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual
dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for
someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company? Life is full of uncertainties,
but whether you can stay in the home you love shouldn’t be one of
them. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions
like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the
safety of our customers in the homes they love. As such, we strive
to assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that
share our mission of empowering homeowners. From our corporate team
to our local teams, we’ve crafted a team of the very finest… and we
hope you’ll be joining that team!
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades (2020)
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to
create an environment that embraces differences and fosters
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons
in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national
origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital
status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status,
or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents
the individual from being able to perform the essential functions
of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance
with the law).