Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Why Work at Storm Tight Windows?
Windows is rated #1 in Impact Protection and Energy Efficiency for
over 10 years.
The Event Marketer will represent the Storm Tight Windows brand
through face-to-face interaction with prospective customers by
attending a variety of pre-scheduled events throughout a designated
territory. The purpose of this position is to build brand awareness
and transform that awareness into a sales lead.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend consumer facing shows to include but not limited to home
shows, fairs, festivals, and community events.
- Interact with event attendees, provide an informative product
demonstration, and generate sales leads.
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven, industry leading sales
techniques and training resources.
- Transport, assemble and disassemble lightweight display
equipment and marketing collateral.
- Submit sales lead at the conclusion of each shift.
- Responsible for meeting predetermined performance goals for
each event as well as other KPIs
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to actively listen and rebut objections and/or answer
questions regarding the performance or quality of the product
- Must have a smart phone to use timekeeping application and
- Must have access to reliable transportation for every scheduled
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and energetic
- Ability to engage attendees, obtain their interest and present
a quick product demonstration
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Excellent verbal communication is required for communicating
with prospects in a manner that is both articulate and
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Prior experience in the home improvement industry
- Experience in customer service and/or sales
- Occasional overnight travel required.
- Normal Office Environment and Field
- Performs indoor work in a climate-controlled environment and
outside work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
Keywords: LeafFilter, Deerfield Beach , Event Marketer, Other , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!