IT Manager, Sr
Company: MAPEI Corporation
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: May 14, 2022
We are currently hiring for an IT, Sr Manager at MAPEI. In this
role you will manage the development of local strategies and
tactical plans for Mapei North America IT department/function, in
collaboration and coordination with the MAPEI Global IT function.
You will manage and support a local team of IT staff, work closely
with internal customers to ensure the highest level of IT support,
and manage the budgetary and operational plans for the group. You
will be tasked to drive the highest level of service and support
throughout the organization. MAPEI Corporate Video
- Manage the development of local strategies and tactical plans
for Mapei North America IT department/function.
- Provide guidance to internal teams and IT staff to ensure
successful completion of IT Function objectives and projects.
- Provide leadership, management, and development of the IT
- Establish appropriate relationships at all levels within the
organization to influence and execute strategy/operations.
- Develop, plan, manage, and forecast associated IT cost
center(s), unit costs, employee complement, capital expenditures,
and charge back rates.
- Lead the development of cost center budget and operational plan
and manage expenses to plan.
- Evaluate, negotiate, develop, and manage local vendor
- Lead domestic vendor bidding and formal Request for Proposal
- Monitor local contract compliance on an ongoing basis and
evaluate pricing and quality of services, identify/ use and
leverage on Mapei IT Corporate World-Wide agreements (IT services,
hw, sw) when possible.
- Work cross-functionally with peers to develop and influence
consistent practices related to staff development, performance
management, client quality programs, cost management, and the
promotion & roll-out of Global Business Solutions.
- Work closely with Company Top Management and US Central
Production team to assist/implement all the needed IT solutions for
plants revamping and/or new plant implementation to support the
company business growth and efficient operations.
- Ensure governance, compliance, and regulatory processes are
- Ensure that local systems and the information on them are
protected in accordance with local requirements and best
- Ensure that Corporate IT best practices, solutions,
architecture and projects are rolled-out in the areas of
responsibilities respecting deadline and budget.
- Ensure a continuous alignment with Corporate IT Infrastructure
and Security Director and related teams.
- Other duties as required.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Min of Highschool Diploma
or equivalent required.
- 10+ years of IT experience, including experience managing a
team of direct reports.
- Ability to travel as required, moderate to heavy on
- The position requires the ability to work with a personal
computer in a Windows environment. Requires proficiency in Word,
Excel, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint; must know Microsoft Outlook
calendar and inbox, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of advanced computer hardware, including IBM, IBM
BladeServers, NAS, & SAN.
- Strong leadership and people management skills with good
communication skills, including communication with employees,
clients, upper management, and vendors
- Strong results orientation (driving to deadlines, financial
targets, project goals, etc.)
- Strong and up to date knowledge and practices on Infrastructure
and Networking domain
- Good knowledge of IT Security domain with an Operational and
- Ability to work Global orientation and to work collaboratively
and partner with employees, leaders, clients, and vendors.
- Proven departmental and project finance and budgeting
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to
translate highly technical information into business
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds.Benefits DetailsMAPEI offers medical coverage options for
you and your family. We currently offer two extremely competitive
medical plans with Free Employee Medical or an option for only
minimal monthly employee contributions and ZERO deductibles! We
offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our
employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate
in retirement savings with a company match available, as well as
various other company employee-centric initiatives."At MAPEI our
employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills
and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation's continued
growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and
commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages
and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our
Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved
ones is of the utmost importance to us." - President and CEO, MAPEI
Americas.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
Keywords: MAPEI Corporation, Deerfield Beach , IT Manager, Sr, IT / Software / Systems , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!