Scrum Team Manager - Digital Technology
Company: AutoNation Headquarters
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Position Summary: AutoNation is looking for a robust
digital leader to manage developers across scrum teams. As the
Manager, you will lead and lead the application design process,
develop proof of concepts using using cutting edge technologies to
meet business goals. You will built effective partnerships with
DevSecOps, Digital Support, and Enterprise Architecture teams. Job
- Involved in all aspects of Agile SDLC.
- Provide expertise and SOLID development principles to deliver
quality digital, web, and mobile solutions.
- Should be proficient in software design patterns and
- Perform application design reviews; from application
interaction to code levels.
- Responsible to provide business and technical solutions.
- Collaborate with product owner and business representatives to
determine and satisfy needs.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and lecture the
concepts to tech leads.
- Define and approve enterprise standards for our new
- Story analysis, breakdown, and estimation.
- Provides the technical oversight and leadership necessary to
accomplish work with necessary understanding and alignment with
peer unit leaders.
- Provides input to financial and people resource plans for the
area. Ensures resources are in place and operating effectively
within the technical discipline.
- Develops work plans and priorities for the area based on
- Identifies areas of risk and develops remediation strategies,
or escalates as necessary.
- Ensures that team members are aware of and aligned to
AutoNation goals and objectives. Technical Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and Information
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft--s Web and client-server
- 4+ years of management experience.
- Knowledge of SiteCore will be plus
- Database: MS SQL Server and MongoDb.
- Microsoft TFS, Visual Studio, Azure and cloud computing
- SOA/REST/WebAPI Service Implementations.
- Application performance tuning and optimization.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and end-to-end mindset.
- Self-driven with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with a fast pace with rapidly changing
- Understanding application security vulnerabilities
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the technical area supervised.
Serves as a technical resource to those supervised. AutoNation is
an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. Keywords:
Digital, Manager, HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Client- Server
technologies, Azure, Cloud, South Florida, Fort Lauderdale,
Keywords: AutoNation Headquarters, Deerfield Beach , Scrum Team Manager - Digital Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!