Manager Marketing Technology and Infrastructure
Company: People's Trust Insurance Company
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: March 17, 2020
People's Trust Insurance is a homeowner's insurance carrier
operating solely in the state of Florida. The company sells through
both a network of agents across the state as well as through an
in-house direct sales team. The Marketing Technology and
Infrastructure Manager oversees the company website properties and
manages all technology support for marketing systems, data
architecture and all technology platforms used to support the
business. This position serves as a liaison to internal systems and
external resources, and is the project manager for all new
development initiatives. The Marketing Technology and
Infrastructure Manager also responsible for marketing technology
needs of all affiliates, customer-facing portals, agency portals,
including, but not limited to Content Management Systems, email
platforms, domain name management, tracking and reporting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As the digital team Webmaster, troubleshoot website issues and
- Oversees all technical interfaces related to the company's web
presences, including the Content Management System (CMS).
Sitefinity CMS experience required in addition to knowledge of
Square Space. Ensures all systems are well managed and healthy,
maintaining consistent system availability for all platforms with
only scheduled downtime.
- Implements coding best practices related to site performance,
SEO and User Experience.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology
solutions for the Salesforce CRM initiative. Must be able to be the
primary point of contact between People's Trust Insurance and 3rd
party technology vendors.
- Develops, oversees and maintains the company's Marketing
Information System, requiring an extensive understanding of
Salesforce CRM and SQL.
- Manages infrastructure support - such as server infrastructure,
DNS settings, etc. -- with internal IT stakeholders to ensure
marketing technology is appropriately distributed, duplicated and
available. Strong knowledge of infrastructure technologies.
- Evaluates and recommends new technology platforms based on
business requirements, and leads all integration efforts. Regularly
develops original code as needed to assist with integrations and
new projects, especially as it related to website content,
usability and search engine optimization.
- Assures compliance with all applicable advertising and
electronic regulatory compliance requirements and standards.
Responsible for IT Quality Assurance.
- Provides technical support for all marketing campaigns and
maintains all aspects of all marketing technology systems.
- Design and develop emails in Exact Target /Marketing Cloud
utilizing content from Digital Marketing Team.
- Provides training for business users.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ---
- 5 or more years in web development or web infrastructure
experience with a firm understanding of how the CMS works and be
able to trouble shoot and/or escalate technical issues with the
right provider or internal support staff. Experience with the
Sitefinity CMS is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Exact Target/Marketing Cloud CRM
- Experience with usability and website functionality across all
- SQL development experience, with proven history of building
and/or maintaining a reporting platform. Must have knowledge of
Microsoft SQL server (MSSQL) and SQL database reporting (SSRS)
- Strong knowledge of web content management including landing
page development, deployment and optimization.
- Strong critical thinking skills, ability to make buy vs. build
decisions, with the ability to execute on smaller "build" decisions
- Ability to improve usage of online tools through enhanced site
functionality, interfaces, and services to increase brand exposure
and account acquisition.
- Ability to identify emerging marketing technology and
techniques to grow the business, and be able to work through tough
issues and while maintaining good relationships.
- Effective business communication skills (both oral and written)
and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills - must be
- Must be a creative thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast
paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at
once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional
- Self-Motivated to learn new methodologies that will enhance job
- Must be an expert at using Microsoft Excel, and all other
Microsoft Office Applications.
Being part of People's Trust means joining your Florida neighbors
in bringing solid coverage to Florida homeowners at a reasonable
price. Our innovative approach to homeowners insurance is
transforming the marketplace - be part of the solution - view our
open positions today!
We are a creative growing company guided by ethics and values that
focus on Integrity, Responsibility, Quality and Trust for our team
of associates and our policyholders. We welcome our employees to
bring new ideas, fresh perspectives, a diversity of experiences,
and a dedication to service that helps us better meet the needs of
Floridians each and every day.
If these traits resonate with you - come join us at People's Trust
and make a positive difference in the lives of our customers while
you build your career. We look forward to hearing from you.
Keywords: People's Trust Insurance Company, Deerfield Beach , Manager Marketing Technology and Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!