Customer Service Field Trainer - South Florida (Tri-County)
Company: Toshiba America Business Solutions
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Customer Service Field Trainer - South Florida
(Tri-County)Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital
technology, is seeking a Customer Service Field Trainer position in
our Deerfield Beach, FL marketplace to cover South Florida
(Tri-County) which will include but not be limited to Miami, Dade,
Broward, and Palm Beach counties.Our people bring innovative,
real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we
help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental
footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need
for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional
best.Position Summary: Provide field training / customer support
for customers who have purchased and/or leased Toshiba Equipment.
Ensure customers understand how to effectively operate equipment
resulting in positive Toshiba experience. Responsible for handling
complex inquiries and may assist or guide less senior Cust Service
- Provide Customer training on purchased and/or leased Toshiba
- Handle complex questions regard product operability.
- Ensure Customers have full understanding of equipment operation
and capabilities to maximize usage and generate interest in
additional equipment needs and other print management
- Provide potential leads to sales team.
- May also Train Toshiba sales/marketing staff on all Toshiba
- May assist other Customer Service Field Trainers with complex
- Respond to customer questions and troubleshoot operator
problems with equipment / software operability.
- Ensure customers questions are resolved which results in a
positive customer experience.
- Follow-up on all customer commitments in a prompt manner.
- Expected to handle more complex problems for Customer Service
- Work closely with Service, Sales and Marketing department(s) to
maintain accurate contact list and new equipment purchased or
leased to set future appointments for field training.
- Monitor customer appointment schedule for timely field training
- Track appointment execution in the system and make changes as
needed based on urgency and need.
- Log and maintain assigned system used to schedule, track and
report on training related activity and customer concerns.
- Generate various reports in support of activities.
- Additional duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of customer support experience providing training on
basic equipment operation to print driver installation.
- Must have ability to handle more complex questions and problems
- May have had prior experience providing in office training or
training by phone.
- Good computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office - Word,
- Detailed oriented with good follow up skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and resolve
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer/training support by
phone and/or in-person.
- Requires a valid Driver's license with ability to travel by
automobile a large percentage of time.
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced environment in a
- Ability to be flexible and act promptly and effectively to
management and co-worker requests.
- TABS is currently accepting proof of vaccination status on a
voluntary basis during the onboarding process.Toshiba America
Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous
benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal
business/volunteer daysToshiba America Business Solutions is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates
qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color,
religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition,
genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin,
race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual
orientation or any other protected factor.We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process should email
Accommodation.Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an
Keywords: Toshiba America Business Solutions, Deerfield Beach , Customer Service Field Trainer - South Florida (Tri-County), Human Resources , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!