Company: Workday, Inc.
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Do what you love. Love what you do.
At Workday, we help the world's largest organizations adapt to
what's next by bringing finance, HR, and planning into a single
enterprise cloud. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do.
But we like to have fun, too. We put people first, celebrate
diversity, drive innovation, and do good in the communities where
we live and work.
About the Team
VNDLY's Professional Services team is driven by a passion for our
products and the success of our customers in implementing our
outstanding cloud solutions. We're a diverse group of people, with
an invaluable mix of experiences and backgrounds, located across
multiple locations around the globe. The Professional Services team
promotes a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and
customer service, inspiring and encouraging team members to develop
their career and become the best professionals they can be.
About the Role
VNDLY is experiencing rapid growth where many organizations and
stakeholders require training to be successful. This role will be
part of the VNDLY Training and Content Creation team and you will
have an immediate impact on various training needs across the
organization by creating content and delivering live training.
* Craft and deliver engaging learning solutions to a variety of
audiences, both internal and external, to enable trainees to be
productive in their roles
* Work within various teaching tools/technologies with the aim of
providing the trainees with the best training experience
* Build relationships with Workmates across teams to drive
collaboration and meet goals
* Maintain a strong, working product knowledge and quickly master
new functionality in line with weekly code releases
* Participate in cross functional projects
* Mentor others on your areas of expertise
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant working experience is
* 3+ years working with VMS applications and/or MSP programs
* Strong business knowledge of contingent labor workflows
* Proven experience in planning and delivering training
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with changing
* You are highly motivated and have the ability and desire to have
real impact in your role
* You have an ability to breakdown complex scenarios into simple
concepts for purposes of educating others
* You are confident in your ability to present to audiences of
various sizes and with varying levels of product knowledge
* You are comfortable in an environment with a lot of change and
competing demands due to business growth
As a federal contractor, Workday is requiring all new hires to
verify that they are fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 within 72
hours of beginning employment with Workday, consistent with
applicable law. Workday is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates who are not vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious
belief, medical reasons, or other legally-protected reason should
contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore what, if any,
reasonable accommodations or exemptions Workday is able to
Pursuant to applicable Fair Chance law, Workday will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Workday is an Equal Opportunity Employer including individuals with
disabilities and protected veterans.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your
connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!
Keywords: Workday, Inc., Deerfield Beach , Product Trainer, Human Resources , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!