Corporate Payroll Specialist
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Work for a company where your contributions are recognized and
rewarded. Apply for your next management position at Prosegur. We
are always hiring professionals eager to exceed customer
expectations. We're now hiring a reliable and experienced Payroll
Specialist to support our HR team. The Payroll Specialist will be
responsible for supporting all aspects of payroll for approximately
4,000 employees across five US security services entities
aggregating over $200M of annual revenue. He or she will ensure
consistency in practices and compliance with federal, state, and
local regulations and company policies, and will support benefits
administration as well. The Payroll Specialist will work very
closely with the company's Human Resources, Accounting, and
Operations departments, and may interface directly with employees
to help identify and resolve payroll and benefits-related issues.
He or she will play a role in the company's final stages of
migrating to the ADP payroll solution.Responsibilities
- Process in-house bi-weekly payroll cycles for 4,000 union and
non-union employees, including but not limited to, commissions,
taxes, benefit deductions, and H&W dues.
- Address employee payroll-related inquiries and ensure a high
level of internal customer service.
- Ensure accurate deductions and timely remittances including
health insurance premiums, payroll garnishments, and payroll
- Help ensure the company remains in compliance with all payroll
- Support year-end issuance of W2 forms to employees, and federal
and state government entities.
- Prepare special reports upon request.
- Performs at a level that assists in attaining overall and
team-level performance goals.
- Performs other ad hoc job-related duties as
assigned.Qualifications, other duties, and responsibilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required;
fluency in English required; Spanish a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced
and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and
- Strong organizational skills required
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all
levels of the organization
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle multiple
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred (e.g., pivot tables,
VLOOKUP formulas, if/then formulas)
- Must be able to meet rigid deadlines while taking direction
from multiple people
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Candidate must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- Hybrid remote/in-office work environment.
- Must be flexible to work scheduled and/or non-scheduled hours
as required.EEO StatementProsegur is an equal opportunity employer
and values diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, gender identity, the status of being transgender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Prosegur, Deerfield Beach , Corporate Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!