Company: AutoNation Headquarters
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: This highly motivated, full life cycle recruiting
professional consults with our corporate leaders to deliver the
right talent at the right time. The Corporate Recruiter owns the
candidate and manager experience from requisition approval to day
one onboarding. Organizational Relationships: Reports to the
Director, Talent Acquisition and takes direction from the Sr.
Recruiter. Interacts daily with Hiring Managers, Staffing Agencies
and the collective HR team. Job Responsibilities:
- Perform full life cycle recruiting on both regular full-time
and contingent positions alike and will work with various
departments to identify, attract and hire both technical and
non-technical talent for AutoNation--s Headquarters.
- Partner with managers on hiring decisions.
- Follow up with new hires at 30, 60 and 90 day milestones.
- May serve as an AutoNation Brand Ambassador at career events
and on campus.
- Use a variety of sourcing methods, including database mining,
internet/web searches, direct sourcing, social media, industry
groups, functional groups, networks, and employee referrals to
create a pipeline of passive candidates
- Recruit passive candidates for Corporate Office and/or Region
- Maintain active candidate pipeline in the applicant tracking
system (ATS), ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Partner with external recruiters and employment agencies to
identify and recruit candidates when appropriate.
- Act as recruiting subject matter expert on assigned positions
at Corporate and in the Regions.
- Plans/schedules/arranges own activities, prioritizing to
accomplish business deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Works to understand the business and proactively partners with
Hiring Leaders to build talent pipelines.
- Consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on
status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate
- Analyzes vendor performance.
- Consults with HR team and provides HR information, within scope
of knowledge, to company and non-company persons.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company--s Vision,
Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety
- Must meet company--s requirements for employment.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor--s degree preferred or related
- Minimum of 5 years' corporate recruiting experience.
- Proven experience communicating with candidates, suppliers and
handling highly confidential information.
- Intermediate command of Microsoft Office, including MS
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems; iCims experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: AutoNation Headquarters, Deerfield Beach , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!