Correctional Medicine Behavioral Health Physician Recruiter Needed in
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!" Our Physician and Provider Recruiter
is responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and referring
applicants for management and non-management positions throughout
an assigned region of the company and with a strong emphasis in
recruitment process of upper level credentialed traditional
healthcare and behavorial healthcare professionals.Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business, sales, or
closely related field preferredExperience:
- Three plus (3+) years's experience in full-service recruitment
- Minimum of one (1) year of healthcare recruitment experience
with a focus in recruiting physicians, psychiatrists,
psychologiests and other credentialed clinical roles required
- Previous experience in recruiting for behavioral health
environments a plus
- Previous agency recruitment experience a
- None required
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies. Assist
in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust
recruitment strategy as needed.
- Using all resources available, source candidates to meet client
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews with candidates for
- Work with sites to manage and update applicant
database/tracking system (ATS) to maintain records, reports and
logs pertaining to applicant flow, interviews conducted and
- Conduct employment verifications, reference checks and assist
with coordinating background investigations when needed.
- Verify licensures and credentials for nurses and other
- Place advertising, verify advertising invoices, and track
- Work with Locums and Temporary Agencies to meet client needs,
as directed by Regional Managers/VPs and HSAs.
- Execute recruitment efforts for new contract implementations
and on-boarding of new hires.
- Contact assigned colleges and various other groups regarding
employment opportunities. Coordinate and attend recruiting events
such as job fairs and company recruitment presentations. Coordinate
internship opportunities with school partners.
- Provide information and answer all questions from potential
applicants regarding positions for which they are interested,
including but not limited to pay rate, work hours, physical
requirements and detailed information on all duties they would
perform in that position. Inform applicant of various company
policies and benefits.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, recruiting
costs, time to hire, etc.
- Maintain Position Control and Recruitment Reports and ensure
information is accurate and proper staffing needs are met for each
- Create offer letters and ensure necessary paperwork for
new-hires is completed and forwarded to appropriate
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases:
correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs,
correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs
Keywords: Wellpath, Deerfield Beach , Correctional Medicine Behavioral Health Physician Recruiter Needed in, Human Resources , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!