IOP Behavioral Health Tech
Company: Lifeskills South Florida
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Lifeskills IOP in Delray Beach, FL is looking for an experienced
Behavioral Health TechnicianThe Behavioral health Technician is to
obtain and keep updated all necessary training required by
Lifeskills South Florida and the State of Florida. Good written and
communication skills as necessary to perform the job. Ability to
satisfactorily use Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Outlook,
WORD, EXCEL, as well as Internet Explorer.RESPONSIBILITY SUMMARY:
Maintain Client safety at all times; monitor and record Client
behavior during the course of the assigned shift; transport and/or
direct Clients to appointments; provide a structured living
experience while Clients are in the residence; adhere to and
reinforce policies and procedures related to Client care; take
direction from the Residential Shift Supervisor(s) and Director of
Clinical Services.Position Responsibilities
- Addresses and understands clients with mental health and/or
substance abuse difficulties.
- Supports the clinical staff in administering the level system
for the clients.
- Implement program rules in a manner that is respectful of the
client and their individual needs.
- Develops a professional rapport with clients through
interactions that are firm, fair, and consistent.
- De-escalates clients and remains solution-focused during
- Facilitate House Group, Morning Reflection, and New Client
- Facilitates client groups as needed, including House Group,
Morning Reflection, New Patient Orientation.
- Assists with client admissions and discharges, as needed.
- Maintains appropriate contact with Residential Supervisor and
Clinical staff concerning client behaviors.ISJP123
Keywords: Lifeskills South Florida, Deerfield Beach , IOP Behavioral Health Tech, Healthcare , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!