Behavioral Health Admissions Counselor
Company: Lifeskills South Florida
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: May 6, 2022
The Admissions Counselor works closely with the Marketing
Department and the facility-based leadership to support enrollment
and engagement activities for Lifeskills South Florida. The role
will serve as the key on-site admissions counselor, receives all
inquiry and referral calls, conducts onsite client/family tours and
communication. The role will also assist with creating and
designing client and family facing communication for social media
and website content.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent and close
working relationships with the Marketing Manager, Business
Development and Outreach teams throughout the Odyssey network and
Lifeskills South Florida operational and clinical leadership to
help with front end call management and client/family
enrollment.Outside the organization: Initiates and maintains
frequent and close working relationships with vendors, agencies,
clients, current and future program participants and
- Responds to program inquiries in appropriate and effective
manner; communicating knowledge of programs, prices, and admission
- Communicates with referents, program participants, and families
appropriately and effectively.
- Uses the referral process as a means of building relationships
with new referents.
- Coordinates and facilitates tours and communicates about
program differentiators and key features to potential participants,
families, and referents.
- Assesses incoming enrollment applications for potential
treatment needs and refers to the appropriate level of care.
- Completes all required paperwork to facilitate a smooth
- Plans and coordinates all enrollments and acts as the concierge
to ensure that the admissions process proceeds smoothly.
- Demonstrates the ability to engage clients and families seeking
help for internet and gaming addictions.
- Gathers program pictures and client stories to use through the
enrollment, social media and digital forums.
- Demonstrates and facilitates customer-oriented engagement of
clinical partners, clients and families.
- Maintains enrollment and referral information within the
Salesforce database to assist with professional, participant and
family strategic communication.
- Supports and promotes an ongoing social media presence for the
Greenfield Recovery Center:
- Creates and maintains calendars supporting the strategic
- Promotes a positive social media presence through posting
comments and interactions
- Analytics on success / failure of social media
- Looks for new advertising opportunities on social media
- Coordinate the facility tours, events and targeted meetings and
conferences with community partners.ISJP123Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in counseling or
social work field preferred.
- Minimum of three (2) years experience in the mental health
- Requires valid State Driver's License.Lifeskills reserves the
rights to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any
way the organization desires. This job description in no way
implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties,
to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job
description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
The employment relationship remains "At-Will." The aforementioned
job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate
qualified individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Lifeskills South Florida, Deerfield Beach , Behavioral Health Admissions Counselor, Healthcare , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!