Licensed Practical Nurse Continuous Care
Company: Vitas Healthcare
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2021
The Licensed Practical Nurse administers nursing care according
to the plan of care to terminally ill patients admitted to the
VITAS program, in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the
state where the VITAS program is located.
* Provides direct skilled bedside nursing care.
* Evaluates patient /family needs in the preparation and executions
of the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient on the team
and the effectiveness of treatments and monitors patients
* Performs selected acts in care of the terminally ill under the
direct supervision of a registered nurse; such acts include the
administration of treatments and medications.
* Participates in Nurse LPN on- call rotation/schedule in order to
meet the needs of patients and families.
* Currently licensed to practice nursing in the state where the
VITAS program is located.
* At least one year, preferably two years, of satisfactory nursing
experience, at least one year of which is as an LPN/LVN in a
hospital, hospice, home health, or community health setting.
* Graduate of an approved school of Practical/Vocational
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE
* EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Keywords: Vitas Healthcare, Deerfield Beach , Licensed Practical Nurse Continuous Care, Healthcare , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!