Regional Director of Clinical Partnerships - Orlando
Company: ODYSSEY BEHAVIORAL GROUP
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Lifeskills South Florida - Deerfield Beach, FL
4 Year Degree
This position will cover Central Florida; Orlando to
We are seeking Behavioral Health Business Development/Outreach
professionals in the Orlando area!
This role is critical to the organization. Three main variables are
- Connect providers, clients, and families to appropriate
- Serve as a liaison and partner to help educate communities,
providers, clients, and families about adult psychiatric and
substance use disorders, specifically about the role long-term
residential plays for acute, persistent conditions.
- Prioritize the markets, community and provider partnerships
with the greatest need for the services aligned with the centers
clinical and business model to increase clinically appropriate
inquires that lead to meeting or exceeding admission goals.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Build a strategic regional growth plan by evaluating, analyzing
and interpreting facility and market utilization data.
- Use market demographic data available on the web to prioritize
favorable markets by economics, age, and population.
- Collaborate with facility and corporate leadership to leverage
- Maximize available resources to meet or exceed strategic growth
- In cooperation with facility and corporate leadership
development retention strategies for the top, maintenance and new
- Develop goals and timelines for closing new and enhanced key
- Present and gain support/commitment from leadership for
regional growth strategies and plans.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans; successfully
close new business in accordance with pre-determined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales meeting with all key accounts and
contacts ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding
their desires and needs.
- Target follow-up meetings with all key sources, as needed, to
close new and additional business, ensuring that internal and
external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified,
minimized or eliminated.
- Prepare and present monthly / weekly reports or updates as
requested, identifying trends, additional business opportunities
with existing and new accounts and obstacles to retention.
- Continuously evaluate and modify growth/retention strategies to
ensure optimal business outcomes for market providers and
- Attend scheduled virtual, in person and internal and external
business development and facility meetings.
- Collaborate with admissions to obtain accurate referral source
trends, provide referral source feedback to leverage increased
market share for the facility and corporate network entities.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy, business development in a
fast-paced environment Ability to work interdependently with
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a various
executives and department heads for information and / or
- Some background in one or more of the following;
- corporate development, strategic partnerships, project
management and / or sales
Keywords: ODYSSEY BEHAVIORAL GROUP, Deerfield Beach , Regional Director of Clinical Partnerships - Orlando, Healthcare , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!