Company: Dominos Pizza
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: September 18, 2023
ABOUT THE JOB: You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in
the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing
what they need to do. Thenyou go to work and you make sure that
everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You
just do that because you have always done it. Wellmaybe it's time
you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance,
Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically General
Managers. It's atough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of
course, you'll need some skills- judgment, math and the ability to
Duties & Responsibilities: General managers are responsible for
everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost
control, inventorycontrol, cash control and customer relations. You
set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on
your game 100% of the time!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives
and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled
- Responsible for all store operations.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you
even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying
with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in
a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing
the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance
within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a
staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people. You will need to use your
stellar attitude and
- motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the
right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great
place to work.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle
Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure
anyone we put on the
- road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable
vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to.
From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to
customers and co-workers
- and even how you dress - you have to have high standards for
yourself and the rest of the team.
- Our stores are open 7 days a week. Yes, that's right even on
the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While
you schedule is pretty
- flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs
you the most.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not
to mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to
come. You've had our
- pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help up be the pizza
delivery company in the world. Go on, boss, show us what you've
got. Apply now!
General Manager ,General Management
Keywords: Dominos Pizza, Deerfield Beach , General Manager, Executive , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!