Insurance Account Manager (Condominium Division)
Company: Brown & Brown Insurance
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards
self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for
our customers.Brown & Brown Insurance of Florida, Fort Lauderdale's
office is growing and seeking an exceptional individual with proven
discipline, and commitment to join our team as Client Account
Manager for Condo Commercial Insurance Lines! The Account Manager
will handle a client portfolio and work with producers, sales
professionals and teammates to service new and existing clients,
help maintain positive client relationships, work to expand those
relationships, and provide high quality of service to assigned
accounts with a focus on the profitability of the business to the
agency. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provides renewal direction, training and support to team
members on assigned accounts for renewal marketing within
- Maintains working knowledge of current markets and strives to
place business with lead carrier partners and those with the best
- Monitors workflows, consistency with processes and procedures
and provides training for Commercial Lines team members.
- Recommends and implements procedures to increase efficiency and
effectiveness for the Commercial Lines department.
- Prepares and processes binders of insurance, policies,
endorsements, certificates of insurance, audits and cancellations
in accordance with office procedures.
- Reviews coverages placed for accuracy and risk exposure
- Validates internal and external rating of policies, confirms
endorsements, audits, cancellation, and related documents.
- Reviews commercial applications, renewal requests and
endorsements for adherence to underwriting authority and guidelines
as established by the various companies.
- Transmits policies, endorsements, audits, cancellations, etc.
in writing using the Quality Control guidelines as adopted by the
Commercial Lines team.
- Oversees and/or processes all transactions on policies as
assigned from effective date to expiration date.
- Maintains suspense system for all transactions for assigned
- Invoices items on assigned accounts in a timely basis.
- Prepares and processes premium finance agreements as
- Advises accounting department of the appropriate posting of
monies received on assigned accounts when necessary. Reviews and
corrects invoicing discrepancies on a timely basis as needed.
Trains team members on invoicing guidelines and process.
- Reviews and maintain expiration records on assigned
- Prepares draft proposals for completion and reviews completed
proposals prepared by the Marketing Assistant.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Florida 4-40 License is minimum requirement with ability to
obtain Florida 2-20 P&C License promptly
- 2+ years' experience as an account manager specializing in
- Strong technical knowledge of coverage in all commercial lines
insurance policy forms, rating and exposure analysis
- Superior computer skills and full command of Microsoft Office
products and electronic document management solutions (paperless
- AMS360 experience Highly PreferredWHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k),
- Employee Stock Purchase PlanWe are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek
diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: Brown & Brown Insurance, Deerfield Beach , Insurance Account Manager (Condominium Division), Executive , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!