Company: Youfit Health Clubs LLC
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: January 19, 2023
- At least one to two years experience directly managing a team
of at least ten employees.
- Must live in the respective market of the location you
- Knowledge and training of a formal sales system.
- Experience in operations and sales management.
- Experience recruiting, interviewing, and developing your own
- Outside marketing and business to business sales
- Experience dealing directly with customers as well as
- Experience managing and leading the business to higher
profitability levels using P&L's.
- Four year degree preferred.
- Experience in the fitness industry preferred.
- Ability to work towards achieving goals
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
- Ability to multitask
- Must possess strong leadership skills, customer service skills
and problem solving skills
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage using Profit & Loss statements
- Must operate every single day with integrity to lead your
facility/teamResponsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage administrative responsibilities including but not
limited to evaluations, team guidance, payroll, daily deposits,
daily recap, etc.
- Responsible for achieving all quarterly revenue and annual
- Responsible for using the CRM effectively to drive
- Assist with the creating and maintaining the team schedule
according to YouFit standards, the club's needs and budgetary
- Must maintain all records per local and federal legal
- Effectively communicate all updates, policy changes, marketing
promotions with all departments.
- Must ensure club cleanliness and maintenance meets/exceeds
- Must create and maintain an enjoyable and safe environment for
all employees, members, and guests.
- Communicate with the Regional Director regarding any issues or
needs of the club.
- Your position is always "on call" and must respond to any
urgent requests within a reasonable time. If you are not available,
it is your responsibility to have a pre-approved back up
- Management is expected to have a solid understanding, and
awareness of the local competitive landscape.
- You will be required to have reliable transportation to and
from work as well as make bank deposits and periodically meet
within your region for meetings.
- Key Performance Indicators will be reviewed and evaluated on
both a monthly & quarterly basis with your leadership team.Physical
Demands:The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this role.While performing the duties of
this role, the team member is regularly required to effectively
communicate with members and team members. This is largely a
sedentary role with some bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and
stooping required.Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.YouFit Health Clubs provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics.
Keywords: Youfit Health Clubs LLC, Deerfield Beach , General Manager, Executive , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!