Marketing Projects Coordinator
Company: MAPEI Corporation
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The Marketing Project Coordinator coordinates and initiates
marketing-related projects for (wholesale and retail sector in the
US, Canada, and Caribe). In this role you will lead the development
and maintenance of all marketing materials for proper brand
identity and recognition, product positioning and increased sales -
including advertising, product launches, technical documentation,
website(s), videos, in-house magazine, trade show graphics,
field/distributor project development, for all the MAPEI Product
Lines and brands (Vinavil, North American Adhesives, Mapei Home,
and Chembond). This position will also work on special projects
(i.e.: POP point of purchase and/or POS point of sale, digital
projects, sponsorships) that support other areas of our overall
marketing programs. MAPEI Corporate VideoResponsibilities
- Coordinates planning and status meetings for department
projects to meet deadlines and to facilitate open dialog to address
any issues or concerns.
- Service existing, new and prospect accounts through planning
and participation in client presentations and reviews.
- Plan and activate all (retail) or (special projects) marketing
activities including maintenance of budgets, plan and confirmation
of marketing/collateral support.
- Facilitate communication between the client and the marketing
group to ensure on-target messaging and expectations.
- Participate in the confirming of the content of marketing
pieces and the final graphic look and perception.
- Negotiate and confirm all communication as it relates to
deadlines, delivery dates and any special information as it relates
to all retail marketing materials and programs.
- Coordinate special projects that support the overall marketing
objectives (including but not limited to videos, photography,
web-based, database maintenance, etc.).
- Support and coordinate product launch to keep projects moving
and on schedule.
- Establish, confirm, and coordinate various research/customer
service programs as they relate to existing customers, prospective
customer and our sales team.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures, safety rules and instructions.
- Perform other duties as required.Qualifications
- The position requires the ability to work with a personal
computer in an Apple environment. Use Microsoft Office Suite
software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access as
well as using the Internet, if required familiarity with electronic
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
and six years related experience or advertising/marketing agency
account executive experience.Benefits DetailsMAPEI offers medical
coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer two
extremely competitive medical plans with zero minimal monthly
employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer
dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees
earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in
retirement savings with a company match available, as well as
various other company employee-centric initiatives. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: MAPEI Corporation, Deerfield Beach , Marketing Projects Coordinator, Advertising , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!