Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job Title: Administrative Support
Reports to (Title): Manager Customer Service
Primary Responsibility: The Administrative Support is responsible
for handling a wide range of administrative and executive
support-related tasks, working independently with only general
supervision. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in
a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining
flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level
of professionalism. Confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert
level written and verbal communication skills, strong
decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally
ADA DUTY % TIME
Organize and maintain up-to-date executive files. Perform
administrative functions as assigned.
Responsible for heavy calendar management requiring interaction
with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well
as consultants to coordinate a variety of complex executive
Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party
promptly and efficiently.
Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic
communications on behalf of executives. Assist with preparation of
Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents prepare
background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and
follow-through on issues in a timely manner.
Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management
Perform other duties as required
- Bachelors degree of equivalent business office experience
A minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting at the executive
Experience required in the following areas:
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the
coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Work in areas which require attention to detail in a varied
- General office environment. May spend long hours sitting or
- Some physical effort is required which may involve bending,
reaching, stretching, or similar activities as well as lifting or
moving items weighing up to 60 pounds
- Employee must complete required courses as described by Human
Resources for all employees.
- This description presents the major responsibilities required
for this job title. Individual positions may require the
performance of additional duties as assigned.
- Secure and maintain work environment; PC, Phone and other
Last Revised: November 2016
Keywords: Milner, Deerfield Beach , Administrative Support, Administration, Clerical , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!