Company: Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Must have experience with Excel - demonstrable proficiency and
willingness to be tested on the use of pivot tables and
Vlookups.SAP software experience is a big plus.This position is
ON-SITE in Deerfield Beach, FL Monday through Friday.Target
compensation: $20 to $24 an hour, full-time.Please fully read this
job description that outlines the responsibilities of the role and
apply if you have the capacity to execute them:
- Pull weekly load data for transit vehicles.
- Verify all weekly deliveries against report from SAP.
- Copy and send emails to dispatcher and freight hub to approve
and update additional payments of detention and diversion
- A team member separates and organize the drivers' paperwork
which will come in the mail or delivered by our drivers. (Trip
sheets and tickets)
- Type a report with all the daily miles to keep a record and be
able to do a Monthly Mileage report for month end.
- Verify any manual tickets to show in SAP. If an error occurs,
forward to the point person to make sure the tickets get entered in
- Input all the "freight only" tickets into SAP from external
customers; before running the report from SAP.RESPONSIBLE FOR
PROCESSING AND PREPARING WEEKLY ENTITLEMENT
- Verify the information in the Haulers Report with trip sheets
submitted by drivers. Confirm total load count for payment
verification. Make any necessary corrections as truck number and
report any loads that are not showing in the report.
- Create a Spreadsheet and a Pivot Table with all this
information and print individual sheets by truck numbers showing
total number of loads, rate per load, tonnage and origin and
destination of the loads.
- There is a grand total page showing the total of everything
which will be used at the end to reconcile all the information with
the data from AS400 Infinium Report.
- Update the weekly reports for: escrow, POA, Fuelman.
- Begin inputting the data from the individual sheets into the
AS400: Gross amounts, Fuel Surcharge, POA's, and Fuelman data.
- A payroll cycle gets created with all this information. In
addition, all the weekly deductions get added to the cycle:
brokerage, liability, collision, occupational, escrow, arrears,
- After all these data get verified and reconciled, the payroll
cycle gets posted and the "Check Stubs" get printed from
AS400.PROCESS AND RELEASE ALL SETTLEMENT DOCUMENTS FOR FLEET
- Email the cycle deduction register "Net Pay" for approval and
copy the A/P group for payment and processing of ACH deposits.
- Prepare processed paperwork for mailing to aggregate drivers
and emails to tanker drivers.
- Maintaining accurate records regarding these functions.MONTHLY
REPORTS: Submit monthly reports to assist the accounting department
with the month-end. The team must have all reports balanced and
reconciled by the 4th day of the month.
Keywords: Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions, Deerfield Beach , Billing Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!