Company: Randstad US
Location: Deerfield Beach
Posted on: March 20, 2020
job summary: The Corporate Controller will be responsible for
the leadership, development, and performance of the company's
financial accounting team in all phases of accounting, financial
reporting, taxation, working capital, and other financial
management activities of the company. The Controller will assist in
the continual development and improvement of the accounting system
as well as implementation of accounting policies and procedures and
serve as the company senior accountant, reporting directly to the
Chief Financial Officer. -- location: Deerfield Beach, Florida job
type: Permanent salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year work hours: 9
to 6 education: Master's Degree experience: 8 Years --
- Oversee the activities of Corporate Accounting to ensure
accurate and timely financial reporting including, but not limited
to, internal and external monthly financial statements, annual
external and internal audits and annual budgets.
- Supervise existing Finance / Accounting staff performing
financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, and
- Manage the activities of Accounts Payable, ensuring the
accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, employee
expense reports and cash control.
- Manage the activities of Accounts Receivable to ensure the
accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging
components including credit, etc.
- Manage corporate income tax compliance coordinate with
third-party tax preparation team to ensure the accurate and timely
completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full
advantage of all favorable tax codes. Monitor and evaluate the
performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending
and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and
- Prepare general ledger, month-end, year-end closing and produce
- Review journal entries, reconciliation and account
- Analyze and prepare financial information that will assist
management in making educated economic decisions about the
- Identify and implement ideas for business improvement and cost
- Report and respond to CEO/CFO/COO as assigned with accurate and
- Specific methods of customer and channel, cost, and supply
- Manage inventory control including valuation aspects.
- Establish and maintain systems and controls which verify the
integrity of all systems, processes and data reported internally
and externally and enhance the company's value.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of organizational policies and
procedures, federal and state policies and directives and current
- Establish, maintain and document financial controls.
- Ensure financial systems are scalable to align with
requirements of growing company.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers and others
in a courteous and professional manner. -- qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting plus CPA (CPA required)
- Mix of public accounting and corporate controllership or
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on technical and managerial
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in financial management
(understanding of supply chain and retail channel accounting is
- Experienced cost reduction, working capital management, and
- Strong managerial abilities and experience in a
cross-functional leadership role-- skills: General Ledger, CPA
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Randstad US, Deerfield Beach , Corporate Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Deerfield Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!